Sterling Silver With Yellow Enamel
Simple & Classic Ribbon Charm
- Bright gleaming sterling silver, quality cast charm. Yellow enamel makes this charm stand out.
- Each charm bears the '925' sterling stamp, and is polished to a bright shine. Perfect for charm bracelets, very special necklaces or earrings.
- We also stock two sizes of sterling silver 'Awareness Ribbons'.
- Enamel is a decorative technique in which a glass ‰paste¡ is applied to the surface of a metal, in this case Silver. When high heat is applied, the glass composition adheres to the metal. A great way to add vibrant color to your Sterling Silver projects!
- Measurements: Charm measures approximately 14.5mm tall and 10mm across at the widest point. 1.5mm thick. Hanging assembly is a closed jump ring, and adds 7mm in length.
- Quantity: 1 Sterling Silver Yellow Enamel Ribbon Charm
A yellow ribbon has come to stand for many things, but it is mostly associated with those waiting for the return of a loved one or of military troops who are temporarily unable to come home. Recently, it has been used to symbolize support for the International Suicide Prevention Program and to raise awareness against Testicular Cancer and for Madeleine McCann. It also symbolizes awareness for those women and girls that suffer from the disease of Endometriosis a painful debilitating disease.