The Jewel Setter is the same as the Perfect Positioner
Prevent Glue Messes on Hands Or Other Tools.
One End Gently Holds Flatback Bead
Other End Can Be Used To Position.
- So simple, such a great idea!
- One end of tool has a lightly sticky substance which you use to pick up your flat back from the top.
- Apply your adhesive to either the place where you want to set the jewel, or onto the jewel itself.
- Set Jewel in place and use the pointy end of the Jewel Setter to make adjustments.
- Why is the Jewel Setter better than tweezers? Because you will get glue on the tweezers each and every time you place a rhinestone, and you will have to clean them after each stone. Not so with the Jewel Setter!
- Each package contains two tools, so you can use one to pick up the jewel, the other to set it into place.
- Please note: our supplier does not guarantee color of this item, some shipments are pink, some are blue. We unfortunately can not guarantee which color you will receive.
- Quantity: 2 Jewel Setter Tools. Approximately 5 inches long. Lightweight plastic with sticky wax tip for ease of use.