Real Rhodium Plated Beads With Bright Finish.
13mm Scallop Shell Beads
Lead-free TierraCast Pewter
- This lead-free pewter item is plated with real Rhodium in a bright finish.
- Simple, scallop shell design, identical on both sides. Drilled through as in photo.
- Perfect for a pair of fun beach earrings!
- Quantity: 2 Beads. Measurement: 13mm across, 13mm along string, 4.3mm thick, hole is 1mm in diameter.
- About Rhodium: A rare, silvery-white hard transition metal and a member of the platinum group, rhodium is found in platinum ores and is used in alloys with platinum and as a catalyst. It is usually the most expensive precious metal.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.