A Must Have For Jewelry Wire Work
Harden And Flatten Your Wire Creations With Precision
Heavy, Solid Steel
- You made some earring hooks out of wire, but they're a little, well, soft & bendy. You made some fancy wire spirals and loops that you want to incorporate into a project, but they aren't rigid.
- Never fear, here is a simple way to harden your flat designs. Place the wire on the bench block and give it a whack with a chasing hammer. Just a couple of hits and your wire is set in its shape!
- Easy to handle, simple to use.
- Heavy weight keeps block in place on your work table.
- Works with most wire gauges
- Will work with most types of wire, including Gold, Gold-filled, Sterling Silver, Copper.
- 4 Inch x 4 Inch, 3/4 Inch thick.
- Item weighs over TWO pounds, so please note shipping costs (below) before ordering.