The Basics Of Bead Stringing
A Complete Illustrated Approach For Beginners And Advanced Designers
By Debbie Kanan
- A great intro book to get you beading and wire-wrapping. Lots of instructions, illustrations, explanations, photos, etc.
- BRAND NEW. Softcover, 82 pages.
- Illustrations in both black & white and color.
- Publisher's List Price: $8.95.
- CHAPTER HEADINGS
- Design Fundamentals
- Beading Basics: The Knotted Necklace; Double Needle Method; Continuous Strand
- Wire Techniques: The Wrapped Wire Loop; Basic Drop Earrings or Dangles; Single Wire Loop Earrings; Multi-Strand Necklaces; Wrapped Wire Loop Necklace; Memory Wire; Twisting Wire with a Pin Vise; Hat & Stick Pins
- Using Leather Or Satin Cord: Knotting Techniques; Finishing With Wire
- Sead Beads / Rocailles: Daisy Chains; Brick Stitch Earrings; The Peyote Stitch / Gourd Stitch
- Materials & Tools: Bead Cord; Needles; Wire; Findings; Clasps; Chain; Pliers; Cutters, Tweezers & Awls; Glues & Cement
- Appendices: Necklace Lengths; Bead Sizes; Moh's Hardness Scale