Deep Black Cotton Cord
Premium Japanese Waxed Cotton Cord
The Best Waxed Cotton Cord You Can Buy
For Necklaces, Bracelets & Anklets
Ideal For Use With Stone Pendants and Knot Work
- By popular demand!
- The measurement of this cord is traditionally called "1mm" but we list the actual diameter, which is closer to 1.6mm.
- We also carry black 3mm waxed cord, brown and Garnet 1.6mm and Red 1.4mm waxed cord.
- Japanese waxed cord is multiple strands of cotton woven into a tube around two strands of nylon. This gives the cord body and shape, making it great for detailed knots and necklaces that hold their basic drape.
- The wax prevents fraying. Wax is not sticky or tacky.
- Quantity: Each lot consists of 1 package of 10 feet (over 3 yards!) of Black waxed cord.
- Please see our 2mm fancy crimp cord ends for a fast and easy necklace project!
- Our tests have indicated that this cord is not entirely color-fast. We recommend keeping cord away from water.