Beautiful, Quality Tierracast Pewter Pendant Plated With Real Copper
Hammered Square With Spiral Design On Back
Create Personalized Pendants With Your Own Photos
22mm x 18.5mm
1 Bezel Pendant
- This lead-free pewter charm is plated with Real Copper in an antiqued finish.
- Square Shape With Hammered Texture.
- Back of pendant features spiral design. (See photo for details.)
- Personalize pendant with your own photos, letters, graphics, bits of fabric, small beads, etc. The sky is the limit!
- We recommend using Diamond Glaze or DG3 for a clear, glass-like finish.
- Basic instructions provided below.
- Measurements: Pendant is 22mm including loop. 18.5mm wide. 2.8mm thick. Area for photo is approximately 12.1mm square. Hanging loop is 2.2mm.
- Quantity: 1 Pendant.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Tips for Picture Perfect TierraCast Frames using Dimensional Art Glazes
Choosing images for your frames:
If applying a glaze, use images printed with non water-soluble inks.
images printed with regular ink-jet ink will bleed. Place cropped
images in frame with small amount of adhesive and allow to dry.
Glaze and adhesive recommendations:
Use Diamond Glaze dimensional adhesive or DG3. You can use a little glaze as the initial adhesive to adhere image to frame.
Before applying glazes/adhesives, squeeze a bit through the tip to release air bubbles from the nozzle. Donêt shake the bottle. Should
bubbles occur, use a small dry paint brush to carefully pop them. Once the glaze starts to set, bubbles are harder to remove.
Be patient: Let the glaze dry thoroughly before handling your picture frames. You wonêt be sorry.
Our Jewel Setter is a great tool to use with this kind of project. You can avoid touching the adhesive and the other end of the tool can be used to pop any stray bubbles.
Play with lots of different materials in the frames. Photos, playing cards, postage stamps, buttons, stones, crystals and, of course, beads.
The creative options are endless!