Stunning Translucent Aqua Apatite
3.5-7mm Rectangle or "Brick" Beads
14 Inch Strand
- Beautiful, natural Apatite stones at an affordable price!
- Lots of size variation per strand, all beads are hand cut.
- Natural stones.
- Mostly pale aqua with some tan/yellow inclusions. Mostly translucent.
- Polished to a nice shine.
- Measurements: Rectangle shape, 3.5-7mm long, 3-4mm wide, 2-3.5mm thick. Each strand holds a range of sizes. Hole is less than 1mm.
- Quantity: Strand is approximately 14 inches.
The name apatite comes from the Greek word “apate,” meaning “to fool,” it's easy to confuse it for other stones such as tourmaline, peridot and beryl. Some believe apatite fosters communication, concentration, and brain power. Apatite comes in a variety of colors, ranging from yellow to green, white, brown, neon blue, brown or light purple. The more intense the color, the higher the cost of the apatite. The best stones will be almost a neon greenish blue with a clean clarity.