Green New Jade
Delicately Carved Asian Style Oval Pendant Bead
38mm x 28mm
- No 2 alike! The trade name of this stone is "New Jade", and it is from the Serpentine family, with a characteristic waxy delicate look - in naturally varying shades of translucent pale green.
- Each bead is a slightly different color, we are not able to match beads.
- These beads are carved with a woven pierced knot shape.
- Measurements: Each Pendant is approximately 28mm long, 38mm wide and a hefty 16mm thick. Bead is strung to lie horizontal, see dotted lines in photo. Hole is 2.5mm wide.
- We recommend 18-16 Gauge wire to fashion a bail. Hole is too large for most headpins, but pop a 3mm or 4mm spacer bead on the end of the headpin and you are good to go!
- Quantity: 1 Pendant Bead.