FIERY CUBIC ZIRCONIA BEADS
RARE RUBY FUCHSIA COLOR - GREAT CRYSTAL OR GEMSTONE SUBSTITUTE!
FACETED PEAR BRIOLETTES 6MM X 12MM
- Fiery sparkling cubic zirconia, in a great size for earrings.
- These beautiful beautiful beads beat Austrian crystal hands down for brilliance and quality.
- It's hard to capture the fire in photos - you will be very pleased with these. Perfect for necklaces and earrings.
- The manufacturing process for Emerald, Ruby, and Capri Blue CZ is more complicated than for other colors, so the prices are a bit higher, but the results are well worth it!
- Measurements: approximately 12mm long, 6mm wide, 4mm thick. Hole is less than 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 2 beads
What is Cubic Zirconia?
Cubic Zirconia is a synthetic gemstone, zirconium oxide (ZrO2), a mineral that is extremely rare in nature but is widely synthesized for use as a diamond simulant. The synthesized material is hard, optically flawless and usually colourless, but may be made in a variety of different colours by using certain metal oxides during the manufacturing process. Cubic zirconia is relatively hard, at about 8.5 on the Mohs scale - nowhere near diamond, but much harder than most natural gems. Because of its low cost, durability, and close visual likeness to diamond, synthetic cubic zirconia has remained the most gemologically and economically important diamond simulant since 1976.