Cultured Freshwater Pearls
Creamy White Round Potato Shape
15.5 Inch Strand
- Beautiful freshwater cultured pearls.
- These pearls have a creamy white color. They are slightly iridescent, showing pinks, greens, and yellows depending on how the light hits them.
- Great round potato shape. From a short distance these pearls appear round, up close they have a slight oval shape to them. Some may have grooves or lines. This is natural and normal, no two will be alike.
- String them as is or include them with natural gemstones.
- Measurements: 8-9mm along string, 8-10mm wide. Hole is less than 1mm in diameter. 15.5 Inch temporarily strung.
- Quantity: One 15.5 Inch Strand (each strand contains about 47 pearls)