Rhodium Plated Pewter Bead Aligners
Use On Large Hole Beads Such As Lampwork Glass
- Open up the possibilities when stringing with large and small hole beads!
- Have you ever tried to string a small spacer bead next to a larger hole bead? Not only do you run the risk of the smaller bead disappearing into the larger one, but the stringing material tends to move around inside the large hole, causing crooked beads and unnecessary friction.
- The answer is here! Bead Aligners live up to their name, aligning large hole and small hole beads with precision and neatness.
- Bead aligners have a short, narrow tube that will fit inside the larger hole bead. It then flares out into a simple spacer, ready to nestle against a smaller bead AND act as a guide for your stringing material.
- Tighten up your designs, prevent disappearing beads, protect your stringing materials from wear.
- Please note all measurements, to make sure these will fit the beads you are working with.
- Outer diameter: 7.5mm. Short tube will fit inside a hole no smaller than 2.5mm and no larger than 5.5mm. The closer to the smaller measurement, the tighter and neater the fit. Flat end of aligner will fit against beads no smaller than 2.5mm. Can accommodate stringing material up to 1.1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 4 Bead Aligners.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.