Genuine Copper Plated Pewter
Lead-free Made In U.S.A.
Fancy Cord Ends / Crimps With Loops
For Up To 3mm Thick Cord
Lot Of 4 (2 Sets)
- Real Copper plated onto Lead-Free pewter, made in the U.S.A.
- Use these professional quality Copper plated Pewter cord crimp ends to finish off cord up to 3mm thick.
- 12mm long, 4.8mm outer diameter. Loop is 3mm and is closed.
- Perfect for the latest leather, pleather, silk and satin cord necklaces. Simply insert the trimmed end of the cord completely through to the end of the bead, and flatten the center section crimp with very fine nose pliers.
- For extra security, especially if the cord is thinner than 3mm, put a drop of GS Hypo Cement into the tube before inserting the cord and crimping.
- Since these ends only have loops, you will have to connect one end to a clasp of some kind that can fasten on to the opposite loop.
- Quantity: 4 Cord Ends (2 Pair)
- This item is lead-free. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.