Absolutely Gorgeous Coppery Burgundy Peacock Pearls
Long, Unusual Biwa Style
Also Known As Stick Pearls
19-22mm Long x 4-9mm Wide
15 Inch Strand
- Stick pearls are all the rage, and they are normally quite expensive--but we did a bulk purchase so we could bring you the best price.
- These Coppery Burgundy pearls gleam with subtle purple pink, and copper highlights.
- Drilled side to side at one end, use simple wire wrapping to make several pairs of earrings. Very dramatic for a necklace when strung as-is, or with small spacers.
- We recommend Soft Flex .014 or .019 for stringing.
- Each pearl on each strand is unique.
- Measurements: varying from 18-22mm long and 4-9mm wide. Pearls measure approximately 2-5mm thick. Temporarily strung, 15 inches of pearls, but since they are top drilled, each strand has 70-75 pearls on it, depending on their width.