Fiery Cubic Zirconia Flat Oval Beads
Great Diamond Or Crystal Substitute!
Faceted Ovals 10mm X 7mm
- Beautiful beautiful beads that beat Austrian crystal hands down for brilliance and quality.
- It's hard to capture the fire of these man-made stones in photos - suffice it to say that you will be very pleased with these.
- Perfect for necklaces and earrings.
- Use a 22 or 24 gauge headpin or wire to fashion a simple bail
- See our other size CZ beads in matching colors.
- Measurements: approximately 10mm long, 7mm wide at widest point, 3.6-4mm thick and thickest point. Hole is drilled through top to bottom as shown in photo and is less than 1mm in diameter.
- Color: Rose Pink
- Quantity: 4 Beads
What is Cubic Zirconia?
Cubic Zirconia is a synthetic gemstone, zirconium oxide (ZrO2), a mineral that is extremely rare in nature but is widely synthesized for use as a diamond simulant. The synthesized material is hard, optically flawless and usually colourless, but may be made in a variety of different colours by using certain metal oxides during the manufacturing process. Cubic zirconia is relatively hard, at about 8.5 on the Mohs scale - nowhere near diamond, but much harder than most natural gems. Because of its low cost, durability, and close visual likeness to diamond, synthetic cubic zirconia has remained the most gemologically and economically important diamond simulant since 1976.