Extra Secure Scrimp Screw Crimp Cord Ends
Gold Plated Brass
Adjustable, Strong, Reusable
4.5mm Round, 6.5mm Long
- Another Beadalon innovation!
- Instead of crimping beads onto a wire, you insert the wire into the bead and use a tiny screwdriver to tighten.
- Rounded, sleek shape with loop, ready for a clasp!
- These are adjustable on your wire, simply unscrew, move to desired placement, and screw back in. Completely reusable too!
- For extra security, add a drop of adhesive inside crimp. This will make it permanent and non-adjustable.
- Scrimp Screwdriver kit sold separately.
- Gold Plated over brass.
- May contain a small amount of nickel, which helps the gold plating adhere to the brass.
- See example and instructions in third photo.
- Measurements: hole diameter of 1.5mm. Will fit up to .024mm wire, or very fine pleather or leather cord. Each bead measures 6.5mm long including loop and 4.5mm wide. Inside of loop measures approximately 2.5mm X 3.5mm
- Quantity: 8 Scrimp Beads