Connector Setting For SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Rivoli Stones
Create Brilliant Links For Bracelets And Necklaces
- Finally! An easy way to display beautifully faceted SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Rivoli stones in your jewelry!
- TierraCast custom fitted setting for Rivolis.
- Setting features a bezel cup that is bordered by a twisted rope edge.
- The inside of the connector comes to a point to fit the Rivoli. The textured back (the part worn against the skin) is rounded and will not scratch the skin.
- This connector has two rings, enabling you to create a brilliant link for your necklace or bracelet.
- Copper Plating over TierraCast Pewter enhanced by a lightly antiqued finish.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- We recommend using E6000 glue to affix the stone into the setting. Superglue-type adhesive is NOT recommended, as it may strip the foil backing of the stone, which could cause the stone to fall out of the setting.
- Please Note: Additional photos show examples of how finished link may look with stone applied. Rivoli stone NOT INCLUDED.
- Measurements: Total length: 24mm, 16mm Wide, 2mm Holes, 4.5mm Thick. Custom fitted for 12mm SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Rivoli stones only.
- Quantity: 2 Connector Settings