"Simply Swank" 60w Soldering Iron
Us 110v/220v Europe
For Jewelry And Crafts
Use With Lead Free Solder Only
1 Electric Soldering Iron
- Simply Swank has taken each step of the soldering process and created their own components, giving you a reliable source for these easy to use products.
- This soldering iron is lower heat, ideal for use with the lead free solder used in many craft and jewelry projects.
- Please note that this tool can become very hot. Not recommended for children.
- Not for use with precious metal or any other metals except for lead-free solder.
- We carry copper tape, lead free solder, and acid free flux, as well as glass pieces you can use to hold your designs.
- Electrical cord is 4 1/2 feet long.
- Plug is 3-prong for safety. UL approved.
- US 110v / 220v Europe
- Tip is chisel shaped for good control when going around edges of small pieces.
- Stay cool handle is bright pink and tapered for ease of use.
- Please read all safety instructions listed below to make sure this tool will meet your needs.
- 1 Soldering Iron With Electrical cord.
Not for use by children
Keep out of reach of children
Use a soldering iron holder to avoid fires and/or burns
Do not use if power cord is damaged or burned
Use the correct voltage to prevent over heating
Unplug when not in use.
After use, tip remains hot. Allow to cool sufficiently before touching or storing.
Never touch metal tip or barrel while iron is on.
Do not leave un-attended.
During initial use, there may be some smoke. This is temporary and will stop after using the iron a few times.