100% Silk Fairy Ribbon
"Ivory White" Color
Hand-dyed In The U.S.A.
38-40 Inches Long (96.5-101.6cm)
- Delicate Ivory White transparent Fairy Ribbon, perfect for brides!
- Each strand has an organic, textured surface. Ribbon naturally curls and twists for a dynamic effect.
- Silk Ribbon is hand stitched and artisan dyed in small lots.
- Stitching is also 100% Silk, for even dye distribution.
- Approximately 38-40 inches in length. This ribbon can be stretched, measurements reflect unstretched length. When ironed flat, ribbon is approximately 2cm wide. Please note that ribbon is not designed to stay permanently flat.
- Due to the properties of natural silk, different lots may vary slightly in shade. Each strand is one of a kind.
- The paint is ecologically responsible, non-toxic and safe.
- The silk ribbons are pre-washed and do not fade.
- Weave several colors together for a necklace, knot between beads, thread through wire or chain, use in hair adornment, etc. The options are endless.
- We recommend you treat this silk as you would any fine silk garment. It can be gently hand washed and air dried. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- This ribbon is manufactured in China and then hand-dyed in the United States.
- Quantity: 1 strand of Silk Ribbon, approximately 38-40 Inches Long (96.5-101.6cm)