Green Girl Studios
Cast Lead Free Pewter
Butterfly Centerpiece Pendant
- This lovely pendant/link from Green Girl Studios is in the shape of a butterfly.
- The reverse side displays the word "Metamorphosis".
- This pendant/link has fourteen total holes. Two top holes to attach the butterfly to chain or your choice of stringing material. There are twelve holes along the bottom, six on each wing. Attach components such as chain, crystals, pearl and more!
- Featured in national beading magazines, Green Girl Studios is known for its incredible, artisan-crafted beads that evoke a feeling of whimsy and fantasy.
- Made in the USA. Cast Lead-Free Pewter. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- Please note that most Green Girl Studios pewter pieces are a little darker in color than antiqued silver and lighter in color than some gunmetal. When searching for complimentary components such as chain and other findings, we suggest pieces with an antiqued finish rather than a bright finish.
- The pewter will darken at variable rates, according to the acidity level in the wearerÕs skin.
- Measurements: Approximately 19mm Long, 38mm Wide, 2mm Thick, 1mm Holes (14 Holes).
- Quantity: 1 Pendant