Green Girl Studios
Cast Lead Free Pewter
Druid Rock Pendant Bead
- This interesting piece from Green Girl Studios is covered in mysterious lines, circles and dots.
- Great for use with thicker stringing materials such as cords or ribbons.
- Though the design covers both sides, the bead is flat on one side.
- Featured in national beading magazines, Green Girl Studios is known for its incredible, artisan-crafted beads that evoke a feeling of whimsy and fantasy.
- Made in the USA. Cast Lead-Free Pewter. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- Please note that most Green Girl Studios pewter pieces are a little darker in color than antiqued silver and lighter in color than some gunmetal. When searching for complimentary components such as chain and other findings, we suggest pieces with an antiqued finish rather than a bright finish.
- The pewter will darken at variable rates, according to the acidity level in the wearerÍs skin.
- Measurements: Approximately 23mm Long, 18mm Wide, 5.5mm Thick, 5.5mm Hole. 5mm distance between inside of hole to outer edge.
- Quantity: 1 Pendant