Green Girl Studios
Gorgeous Japanese Shibuichi
Rose Blossom Clasp Set
- A lovely hook and eye style clasp set from Green Girl Studios. A clasp meant to be seen!
- The "eye" piece for this clasp set is a flower (rose blossom). The "hook" piece is a leaf.
- Featured in national beading magazines, Green Girl Studios is known for its incredible, artisan-crafted beads that evoke a feeling of whimsy and fantasy!
- Shibuichi is a Japanese metal alloy containing one part Silver to three parts Copper. It has a reddish, nut-brown finish edged with silver and peach tones. Colors may vary from lustrous gray to mahogany brown. No two pieces are alike!
- Measurements: 28mm Long (clasped). Flower - 13mm Long, 14mm Wide, 2mm Loop/Hole (on back). Leaf - 17mm Long, 9mm Wide, 2mm Loop/Hole (on back). Measurements are approximate.
- Quantity: 1 Clasp Set
- Handcrafted in the USA.