Green Girl Studios
Gorgeous Japanese Shibuichi
"Bird Over Clouds"
Large Toggle Clasp Set
- This extraordinary toggle clasp set from Green Girl Studios depicts a bird flying through the sky!
- The "ring" piece for this clasp set is a large circle with a whimsical cloud filled sky. The "bar" piece is a soaring bird.
- Large size clasp set, perfect for use as a focal piece in a necklace.
- Featured in national beading magazines, Green Girl Studios is known for its incredible, artisan-crafted beads that evoke a feeling of whimsy and fantasy!
- Shibuichi is a Japanese metal alloy containing one part Silver to three parts Copper. It has a reddish, nut-brown finish edged with silver and peach tones. Colors may vary from lustrous gray to mahogany brown. No two pieces are alike!
- Measurements: Cloud Disc - 32mm Diameter (1 1/4 Inch), 1.5mm Thick, 2mm Hole. Bird - 25mm Wingspan, 10mm Beak to Tail, 1.5mm Hole.
- Quantity: 1 Toggle Set
- Handcrafted in the USA.