100% Silk String
Light Grey Color
Artisan-dyed In The U.S.A.
40-42 Inches Long (100-106cm)
- Genuine silk string dyed an Light Grey color.
- Each strand has an organic, textured surface.
- Silk string is hand stitched and artisan dyed in small lots.
- Approximately 40-42 inches in length.
- Due to the properties of natural silk, different lots may vary slightly in shade. Each strand is one of a kind.
- The paint is ecologically responsible, non-toxic and safe.
- The silk strings are pre-washed and do not fade.
- Approximately 2mm in diameter, but with some flexibility if you want to pull it through larger hole beads or knot it. Use a large hole beading needle to easily guide it through beads.
- Weave several colors together for a necklace, knot between beads, thread through wire or chain, use in hair adornment, etc. The options are endless.
- We recommend you treat this silk as you would any fine silk garment. It can be gently hand washed and air dried. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- This string is manufactured in China and then hand-dyed in the United States.
- Quantity: 1 strand of Silk String, approximately 40-42 Inches long (100-106cm)