Renaissance Micro-crystalline Wax Polish
Used In The Finest Museums
Protects Metals And Almost Any Other Surface
65ml Jar (2 1/4 Ounces)
- Highly recommended by the Vintaj company, Renaissance Wax Polish will protect the surface of metals and wood from dust, fingerprints, liquids, and other environmental hazards.
- Renaissance wax polish was originally formulated in the British Museum research laboratories in the early 1950's, in response to a discussion amongst museum technicians at an international conference on fine-art conservation.
- When applied, it creates a micro-thin, lustrous layer that enhances shine while preventing damage.
- Renaissance Wax Polish can also be used to remove old polish build up.
- Can be used on the following surfaces: Wood, Leather, Paper, Bone, Pearl and Mother of Pearl, Gemstones, any kind of Metal, Photographic prints, Enamel, Fiberglass, Granite, and on and on.
- Apply a very thin layer with any soft cloth (a T-shirt will work fine!) Buff gently, and the surface is sealed and protected beneath a hard coat of wax.
- A great way to finish off your jewelry pieces, especially if they are handled a lot at shows and exhibits. It will help prevent tarnish and corrosion.
- Use in ventilated area.
- Absolutely colorless, and once dry, it imparts a matte finish that can be polished.
- 1 can, 65ml (2 1/4 Ounces)