Lacy's Stiff Stuff
For Cabochons And Applique
4.25 x 5.5 Inches (108 x 139 mm)
Used in this how-to video:Introduction to Lacy's Stiff Stuff for Bead Embroidery
- Stiff as cardboard, yet a beading or sewing needle will glide right through it!
- Use as a base for all kinds of decorative projects. A solid, stiff surface you can dye, glue, sew, and easily cut.
- One common use for Stuff Stuff is to glue a cabochon bead on with E6000, then sew a decorative seed bead bezel around it. Trim as necessary.
- Stiff Stuff holds its shape, even when wet; washable and shrink resistant.
- Draw, trace, or iron on transfer for embroidery.
- Glue dries in approximately 20 minutes.
- You can dye Lacy's Stiff Stuff to match your background with any commonly used fabric dye. Permanent markers can also be used to color the surface.
- Quantity: 1 white sheet of Lacy's Stiff Stuff measuring 4 1/4 inches X 5 1/2 inches.