Genuine Stainless Steel Wire
Square, 24 Gauge
10 Meters (32.8 Feet)
- Another great craft wire option!
- Sturdy, rust-resistant Type 316L Stainless Steel has a muted Silver color, but it's more durable than Sterling.
- Great for beginners, why spend the money on precious metal at the start of a learning curve?
- Classified as half-hard, but stronger than silver or gold.
- Perfect for creating bails or cages for heavy stones and pendants. Can be coiled and formed into rings and bracelets that will hold their shape.
- We liken the color to vintage platinum, so it will work well with antiqued silver stampings, and is a nice choice for masculine jewelry.
- All Stainless Steel contains some nickel.
- This wire is SQUARE and has sharp edges. Please use caution when handling. When twisted, the angles catch the light for a unique effect.
- Size: 24 Gauge (.020 Inches or .51mm)) Package contains 10 continuous Meters of wire (32.8 Feet)