Genuine Stainless Steel Wire
Half Round, 22 Gauge
15 Meters (49.2 Feet)
- Another great craft wire option!
- Sturdy, rust-resistant Type 316L Stainless Steel has a muted Silver color, but it's more durable than Sterling.
- Great for beginners, why spend the money on precious metal at the start of a learning curve?
- Classified as half-hard, but stronger than silver or gold.
- Perfect for creating bails or cages for heavy stones and pendants. Can be coiled and formed into rings and bracelets that will hold their shape.
- Half round wire will lie flat against stones, which makes it a great choice for wrapping.
- We liken the color to vintage platinum, so it will work well with antiqued silver stampings, and is a nice choice for masculine jewelry.
- All Stainless Steel contains some nickel.
- Half Round Wire , Size: 22 Gauge (.025 X .012 Inches or .64mm X .32mm)) Package contains 15 continuous Meters of wire (49.2 Feet)