English Beading Needles
Pack of 4 Needles
- These needles are like sewing needles, but much thinner, in order to fit through the holes in tiny beads.
- English beading needles are very stiff, and they will break before bending. For this reason, they are not recommended for use with thick materials.
- The size 10 needle has a diameter of .46mm (.018 Inches) and is suitable for beading thread up to .011 Inches.
- Needles are 2 1/8 Inches long.
- Quantity: Each lot = 1 package of 4 needles.
- Made in England of stainless steel.