Green Girl Studios
Cast Lead-free Pewter
Laced Heart Focal Bead
- This heart shaped focal bead from Green Girl Studios depicts looks like it has been laced up like a corset!
- Bow/ribbon on one side, lacing on the reverse.
- Featured in national beading magazines, Green Girl Studios is known for its incredible, artisan-crafted beads that evoke a feeling of whimsy and fantasy.
- Due to its large hole, this bead can be used with thicker stringing materials such as suede, satin, and more.
- Made in the USA. Cast Lead-Free Pewter. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- Please note that most Green Girl Studios pewter pieces are a little darker in color than antiqued silver and lighter in color than some gunmetal. When searching for complimentary components such as chain and other findings, we suggest pieces with an antiqued finish rather than a bright finish.
- The pewter will darken at variable rates, according to the acidity level in the wearerí¢ä‰åä‹¢s skin.
- Measurements: Approximately 21mm Long, 16mm Wide, 8mm Thick, 3mm Hole.
- Quantity: 1 Bead