Finely Powdered Heat Curing Resin
Use With Collage Pendants
2 Ounce Bottle With Tip
- Avoid drips and spills with this easy-to-use powdered Resin.
- Perfect for achieving a high gloss shine in Patera collage pendants.
- Glaze over embossing ink with a thin layer, or fill a deep pendant for a thick, glass-like appearance.
- Use a heat gun, or simply place in a toaster oven set at 250 degrees.
- When using an oven, place pendant on foil covered flat surface and keep close watch. As soon as powered appearance is gone and surface is clear, you can remove tray. This takes approximately 2 minutes. Carefully remove pendant using metal tip pliers. Do not touch metal, it will be very hot! Allow to cool for approximately 15 minutes.
- If your design calls for ink jet printed words or images, seal with Diamond Glaze and allow to dry before setting with Fluxe.
- Pointed tip gives you control when pouring into collage pendants.
- 2 Fluid ounces. Measured by volume, product may settle in shipment.