Judikins Amazing Glaze
Powdered Heat Curing Resin
Use With Collage Pendants
2 Ounce Jar
- Avoid drips and spills with this easy-to-use powdered Resin.
- Perfect for achieving a high gloss shine in Patera collage pendants.
- Glaze over embossing ink with a thin layer, or fill a deep pendant for a thick, glass-like appearance.
- Use a heat gun, or simply place in a toaster oven or conventional oven set at about 275-300 degrees.
- When using an oven, place pendant on foil covered flat surface and keep close watch. As soon as powered appearance is gone and surface is clear, you can remove tray. This takes approximately 2-5 minutes. Carefully remove pendant using metal tip pliers. Do not touch metal, it will be very hot!
- If your design calls for ink jet printed words or images, seal with Diamond Glaze and allow to dry before setting with Amazing Glaze.
- Wide mouth jar makes it easy to scoop Amazing Glaze with the pendant itself.
- 2 Fluid ounces.