Czech Fire Polished Beads
- In clear color "Crystal."
- In Czech Fire Polished beads, the shape called "Round" is actually more of an oval.
- Fire Polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are then given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, Fire Polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. Unlike Austrian faceted crystals, Fire Polished beads contain no lead. It is the heat polishing process that gives them their soft glow and brilliance.
- Measurements: 7MM long, 6MM wide.
- Quantity: 25 beads, which is approximately 6 3/4 inches of beads when strung.