Metal Dowels For Wire Work
Create Jump Rings
Use With Wig Jigs
1/8 Inch, 3/16 Inch, 1/4 Inch Diameter
- These solid metal dowels can be used with a Wig Jig to press wire designs onto Jig.
- Wrap wire around these perfectly round dowels and you can make uniform open jump rings.
- The 3/16 Inch and 1/4 Inch sizes have holes through which you can thread the wire to hold in place as you spiral wire around. Cut off end of wire and slide coil off dowel, then use flush cut pliers to snip jump rings.
- Dowels are almost six inches long.
- Diameters are 1/8 Inch, 3/16 Inch, and 1/4 Inch
- Three dowels total.