Stainless Steel Mathieu Hemostat Clamps
Holds Wire And Stops Beads From Sliding
- Made originally for medical purposes, hemostats work perfectly as clamps for your projects in progress.
- These handy Mathieu clamps, without serration, offer the user the perfect way to hold many objects but are especially good for holding beading cord or wire while stringing.
- Clamps are stainless steel, non-serrated, light weight and have a unique locking mechanism making them easier than regular hemostats to use. They lock when squeezed, then open when squeezed.
- Interruption? No problem! Leave your beading to finish later, without worrying about losing your work.
- No longer necessary to use messy tape or to leave your strand attached to spool.
- Stainless steel.
- Measurements: 5 Inches