Green Girl Studios
Gorgeous Japanese Shibuichi
Bird Toggle Clasp Set
- A lovely toggle clasp set from Green Girl Studios.
- The "ring" piece for this clasp set is an oval. The "bar" piece is a soaring bird.
- Featured in national beading magazines, Green Girl Studios is known for its incredible, artisan-crafted beads that evoke a feeling of whimsy and fantasy!
- Shibuichi is a Japanese metal alloy containing one part Silver to three parts Copper. It has a reddish, nut-brown finish edged with silver and peach tones. Colors may vary from lustrous gray to mahogany brown. No two pieces are alike!
- Measurements: Oval Toggle Ring - 24mm Long, 13mm Wide, 2.7mm Hole. Bird - 25.5mm Wingspan, 15mm Long, apx. 2.5mm Hole.
- Quantity: 1 Toggle Set
- Handcrafted in the USA.