White Keishi Pearls
6mm x 8mm
15.5 Inch Strand
- As our pearl importer explained it to us, Keshi pearls have been put back into the mollusks where they grew for an additional natural coating of nacre.
- This means that, while tending toward the irregular or baroque in shape, these pearls have a superior quality lustre, with many highlights in the pink range, and some gleams of gold and green.
- These unusual exquisite pearls will look great in your jewelry.
- We recommend stringing these on Fireline thread or Soft Flex beading wire .014, or knotting on size 2 or 4 Griffin silk.
- These are flat and strung through the center, so they nestle against one another. Make quick earrings by threading 6-8 pearls on a 24 gauge headpin and suspend from an ear wire.
- Measurements: Approximately 5-7mm long (along string), and approximately 6-9mm across.
- Measurements of natural pearls are approximate and may vary by .5mm.
- Temporarily strung, 15.5 inches of pearls.