Peacock Blue Grey Potato Pearls
Slightly Oval 6-7mm
15.5 Inch Strand
- These pretty iridescent peacock Blue Grey freshwater potato pearls are beautiful any way you use them.
- Their slate blue depths gleam with highlights in tones ranging from purple to green to pink.
- Slightly oval shape, some flat edges on some pearls
- String them as is, mix them with labradorite,iolite or amethyst beads, make multi-strand jewelry....
- Temporarily strung, approx. 15.5 inches of pearls.
- Each pearl measures approximately 6-7mm in length (along string), 6mm thick, and 5-5.5mm wide.