Lustrous Creamy White Cultured Freshwater Pearls
Half Dome Button Shape 6mm Diameter
15.5 Inch Strand
- These beautiful and unusual pearls give you a lot of design options. String them as they come, and get the alternating effect you see in the picture.
- Great for bracelets and chokers. Or use three strands for a fabulous multiple strand necklace. If you string these pearls between seed beads, small or liquid silver beads, the pearls will hang down like tiny pearl pendants.
- These little pearls are called 'button-shaped' because they are shaped in a round half-dome shape. They are top-side-drilled, as in picture.
- Measurements: approximately 6-6.5mm in diameter. Approximately 4-4.5mm thick. Measurements of natural pearls are approximate and may vary by .5mm.
- Temporarily strung, 15 .5 inches of pearls.