100% Silk "Silky" Ribbon
"Amethyst Purple" Color
Hand-dyed In The U.S.A.
40-42 Inches Long (101.6-106.68cm)
2cm Wide (Around 4/5 Inch)
- Genuine silk ribbon dyed a deep, brilliant hue of "Amethyst Purple".
- Each strand is lightweight and smooth with reinforced edges. Ribbon lies flat and tapers to a point at the ends.
- Silky Ribbon is hand stitched and artisan dyed in small lots.
- Stitching is also 100% Silk, for even dye distribution.
- Due to the properties of natural silk, different lots may vary slightly in shade. Each strand is one of a kind.
- The paint is ecologically responsible, non-toxic and safe.
- The silk ribbons are pre-washed and do not fade.
- Weave several colors together for a necklace, knot between beads, thread through wire or chain, use in hair adornment, etc. The options are endless.
- We recommend you treat this silk as you would any fine silk garment. It can be gently hand washed and air dried. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- This ribbon is manufactured in China and then hand-dyed in the United States.
- Quantity: 1 strand of Silk Ribbon, approximately 40-42 Inches Long (101.6-106.68cm)