Gorgeous Dyed Fuchsia Stick Pearls
Long, Unusual Biwa Style
18-25mm Long x 4-9mm Wide
16 Inch Strand
- Drilled side to side at one end, use simple wire wrapping to make several pairs of earrings. Very dramatic for a necklace when strung as-is, or with small spacers.
- We recommend Soft Flex .014 or .019 for stringing.
- Each pearl on each strand is unique.
- Lengths range from 18mm to 25mm, but an individual strand may not show that much variance.
- Measurements: Varying from 18-25mm long and 4-9mm wide. Pearls measure approximately 2-5mm thick. Temporarily strung, 16 inches of pearls, but since they are top drilled, each strand has 70-77 pearls on it, depending on their width.