$10.36 - Now only $7.25!
Dark Blackberry Purple
18-32mm Stick Pearls
Long, Unusual Biwa Style
15.5 To 16 Inch Strand
- These dyed pearls are a deep purple color, reminiscent of blackberries.
- The pearls are so fun! You can space them out with more delicate beads or make several pairs of earrings from just one strand.
- Cultured pearls in an organic stick shape with natural grooves and bumps. Some strands have more baroque, unusual features.
- Lengths range from 18mm to 32mm, but an individual strand may not show that much variance.
- Each pearl is approximately 18-32mm long (along string) and 6-10mm wide. Pearls measure approximately 4-7mm thick. Temporarily strung, 15.5 to 16 inches of pearls.
- About 18-22 pearls per strand, depending on length of pearls.