Dyed Dark Olive Cultured Pearls
Almost Round Oval Potato Shape
6.5-7.5mm 15.5 Inch Strand
- Great value! These olive green freshwater cultured potato pearls are beautiful any way you use them.
- These dyed pearls feature coppery and silver tones.
- From just a few feet away, they look like sleek round pearls. Up close, they have natural ridges and a slight oval shape. Temporarily strung, approx. 15.5 inches of pearls, 60-64 Pearls.
- Each pearl measures approximately 6.5-7.5mm in length and 6-7mm along string. Hole is less than 1mm in diameter.
- Measurements of natural pearls are approximate and may vary by .5mm