For Reducing Thickness Of Chain
Holes Range From 3mm To 13.5mm
Quantity Of 1
- This handy tool is designed for reducing soft chain or woven chain.
- Recommended for viking knit chain and other woven chains.
- Made of hard 1 boxwood with 12 smooth holes, the user simply pulls the material through consecutively smaller holes reducing the size of the chain.
- Note that on one side of the block the holes are slightly chamfered to facilitate pulling the wire through. User may put the handle of the block into a vise or hold it by hand.
- Measurements: 8 1/2" x 2 3/8" x 3/8". Holes range from 3mm-13.5mm diameter.
- Quantity: 1 Rosewood Drawplate