Antiqued Copper Cable Chain
Fine 2mm Width, 24 Gauge Links
Sold By The Foot
- Copper chain with an antiqued finish.
- All-purpose fine cable chain for jewelry and crafts.
- The most popular use for this style of chain is to make necklaces and long dangly earrings.
- Measurements: Each oval link is approximately 2mm wide and 2.6mm long, 24 gauge thick.
- Note: We have tested the hole size inside the links. Wire and jump rings up to 24 gauge thick will fit through these links.
- Quantity: (1) SOLD BY THE FOOT. The number you order is the number of feet you will receive. NO clasps or jump rings included.
- All cut chain sales are final. We are not able to accept returns or process refunds of cut chain. Please check description for measurement details so you are assured you are ordering the right size chain for your project.