Patera Brand Flat Tag Toggle Pendant Link
Antiqued 22K Gold Plated Over Pewter
1 1/2 x 1 Inch / 38mm x 26mm
- Oval base for collage, Steampunk, cabochon, and resin dome projects.
- This versatile pendant/link can be used as a toggle clasp when paired with a coordinating toggle bar.
- Antiqued 22K Gold plated onto lead-free pewter.
- Completely customize jewelry by using a Patera base and embellishing with your own photos, words, and designs.
- Perfect for use with the Patera rubber stamps and StazOn ink pads.
- Layer images and small stones, charms, and glitter by using Diamond Glaze or Magic-Glos UV resin.
- UV Resin can cure quickly in sunlight, or use a table-top UV lamp.
- This pendant is flat and perfect for use with metal design stamps.
- Note: This blank is plated, which means the stamping will reveal the pewter underneath. We recommend rubbing a small amount of black paint into the impression and wiping it off to impart an antiqued appearance.
- Measurements: 45mm long (including loops), 38mm long (1 1/2 Inch) x 26mm wide (1 Inch), 1.5mm thick. Inner hole is 12mm in diameter. Best for simple photos and flat collage.
- Small holes are 1.5mm diameter.
- Quantity: 1 toggle pendant link.
- Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.