Nunn Design Sealant
Used For Collage Images, Stickers, Waterslides & Transfers
- The Nunn Design Sealant seals and protects collage and transfer images after they have been applied to surfaces such as metal or wood. It also protects them before resin or any other hard coating is applied. Designed for use with Patera brand images, but can be used with any paper or transfer image. Finally, you can use pictures printed on an inkjet printer!
- Nunn Design sealant protects water slide images from surface scratches. It prevents water-based inks on paper from bleeding, and prevents resin or glaze from absorbing into paper images, which would otherwise darken them considerably.
- To use, paint a thin coat over the full image.
- If there are streak marks paint a crosshatch pattern to smooth out the streaks.
- Let the sealant fully dry for 20 minutes before applying the resin or coating of choice.
- The paintbrush can be rinsed with water immediately after use.