Copper Plated Beads With Antiqued Finish
21mm X 10mm Four Strand Reducer Beads
Lead-Free TierraCast Pewter
- This lead-free pewter item is plated with Copper.
- "Bali Beaded" design, these reducers will keep your four strand bracelets and necklaces looking neat and even. Connect your four strands to the loops to finish off your design, then use the single loop on opposite side to attach your clasp.
- Will work best with strands of 5-5.5mm beads, or just use a few smaller beads at the end of your strands so they fit neatly between the loops.
- Quantity: 2. Measurement: 21mm long, 4mm thick, 10mm loop to loop. Loops are 4mm in diameter, with 1.3mm inner diameter, and approximately 1.2mm apart.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.