Wubbers Classic Series
Round Nose Jeweller's Pliers
- Round nose pliers, recommended by all teachers and books as one of the basic necessary tools in wire wrapping and jewelry making.
- Part of the Wubbers Classic Series, these unique pliers are comfortable and versatile. Handcrafted for superb quality, and engineered for comfort and control.
- The amazing Wubber handles provide leverage without feeling bulky. Wubbers consistently outperform pliers that cost twice as much. The jaws are strong without being cumbersome. The unique Wubbers finish holds tight yet helps you protect your metal against marring. For use with wire from 12 gauge to 28 gauge.
- Measurements: Pliers are approximately 6.5 inches long, tips are 1.5mm at the narrowest point. Sturdy box joint construction. Leaf spring.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.