Wubbers Classic Series
Medium Flat Nose Jeweller's Pliers
- Wide flattened tips with a narrow profile. Use them to hold, flatten and bend wire and sheet metal, reach into narrow spots and more.
- Part of the Wubbers Designer series, these unique pliers are comfortable and versatile. Handcrafted for superb quality, and engineered for comfort and control.
- The amazing Wubber handles provide leverage without feeling bulky. Wubbers consistently outperform pliers that cost twice as much. The jaws are strong without being cumbersome. The unique Wubbers finish holds tight yet helps you protect your metal against marring. For use with wire from 12 gauge to 28 gauge.
- Measurements: Pliers are approximately 6.5 inches long, tips are 1mm at the narrowest point and 5mm wide. Sturdy box joint construction. Leaf spring.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.